Welcome to the MiPasa Resource Portal where you will find resources and guides on how to create, collaborate, and publish verifiable data-powered models, reports, and insights.
MiPasa provides a solution to the significant disconnect between data and consumers. Investors, VCs, Degens, Protocols, Institutions and DApps are at risk as the web3 ecosystem makes unsubstantiated decisions based on inaccurate information or lack of any information at all. “Don’t Trust Verify”. Blockchain provides us with the unique opportunity in open ledger environments to check information and ensure transparency in taking actions. MiPasa exists to provide the next layer of context to raw data - empowering users to leverage verifiable data to create visualisations, projects and models based in reality, that have the capacity to create, update and support an environment of integrity for web3. MiPasa exists to monitor, understand, co-discover and share verifiable opportunities.
Example of Dash-boarding in MiPasa - pull in data and output models that you can run and update on a cadence
MiPasa is a powerful, interactive browser-based data modelling and analytics platform, that allows you to:
- Create models and visualizations with rich, verifiable datasets
- Share your models and visualization's “creations” with others both inside and outside MiPasa
- Create models privately, or as a team
- Add new, private or shared datasets
- Schedule data runs to push updates in intervals so you are leveraging dashboards, visualisations and models in realtime
- Reduce resource requirements such as DevOps, Web developers cloud accounts and easily publish LiveData and LiveModels